Since I wanted more photos in the center of the layout, I resized the photos and created three rows. The top row had 6 (portrait) photo openings - approx. 4x6. The second row had square photo openings and when I resized them to fit inside polaroid frames which made them narrower than I initially wanted. They ended up measuring 2.558 W x 2.84. That row had 9 photo openings. The bottom row were 4 landscape photo openings - measuring approximately 6x4.
After I added the photos I realized I wanted some separation between the rows, so I created some trim pieces by adding a rectangle with a 3D bevel edge effect applied. It was a little over 24 inches wide and 1/2 inch in height. I put the title on top of the strips to make it more visible.
Completed puzzle design.
I was looking through blueprints and found the one I wanted to play with. It is called Shrimp & Grits and was released in December 2019. I will use this template to create a puzzle when I do the video demo.